Thursday, February 5, 2009

her.

Nur Liyana Amera

4.10.1992

my one and only.

picture atas tu,is a picture of my LOVE.
she means so much to me,and without her,i wont be what i am today..
since i met u,ive been a better and differnt person.
ive learnt to stay loyal to person i love,which is u sayang..
nex month me n her dh 1 YEAR TOGETHER..n im so proud of this relationship with her.=)
you are the light that brigthens my day..
even though tahun ni agak bz for us both,but we can still manage,kn?=P
ur bz with skool,tahun ni u spm,u gotta study hard!i mean it babe!
n ur also bz dgn sports,netball..olahraga..
well.i support evryting tat u do!
tpppp..after sports month is over,i btul2 rely want u to focus hard..
this is ur last year,dnt waste it.have fun with frens..be happy,smile always..n never forget me,okeyh?=)

her interests:

the color purple.food,food and lots of food.hehe(u mamam bnyk laaa babee!=P)
sports.romantic movies such as P.S. I Love You.romantic n meaningful songs.shopping!Topshop,Esprit.hanging out with her special one.hehe=)
and LOTS MORE!!!!

ILOVEYOUTILLTHEEND.

I SWEAR TO GOD,YOUR MY ONLY ONE.NOW.TOMOROW.FOREVER.

P.S. I ILOVE YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment